I booked Stanley Steemer to power wash and clean the carpet on a screened porch.They quoted me a price but then indicated it would be significantly more because " a new person had incorrectly given me the wrong price".

Although it didn't seem quite right, I agreed to let them come for the higher price. When they arrived, the technician said he didn't really expect to have to power wash and didn't have anything to put on over his clothes....what?! Surely he was told what he was supposed to be doing at my home.

I will NEVER call these guys for anything else.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer - Dryer Duct Cleaning Service Review from Vandalia, Ohio Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer cleaned our air ducts the vacuum they used sat I front of our front door. They did not place a protection between our linoleum and the vacuum..." Read more Steamed About Stanley Steemer Stanley Steemer "We hired Stanley Steemer to clean and refurbish the grout for our tiled floors, they did a nice job although we needed to follow-up on many tiles where there paint..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Adrian, Missouri Stanley Steemer "Had my carpets cleaned. Nothing major...just my husband cleaned them w our home cleaner unit an left some residue on the carpet so I just wanted a professional to fix..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Terrible job ripped off my 80 year old mother Stanley Steemer "My mother lives in a older manufacter home she is almost 80 ,they charged her 555.00 to clean her living room which is only 12 x15 ,they charged for 2..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more