I called to get an estimate to have my carpet cleaned and was informed that they would not even come out because I was on the third floor of my apartment building.The person speaking to me was very rude and short.

It was as if I was bothering her. I think they could have but did not want to add the attachments or bring the equipment up to the third floor.

The impression I got was that they were too lazy to do their job as well as being rude and abrupt.I wouldn't recommend SS for carpet cleaning and they are definitely not customer friendly.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of stanley steemer cleaning service from Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments