I called to get an estimate to have my carpet cleaned and was informed that they would not even come out because I was on the third floor of my apartment building.The person speaking to me was very rude and short.

It was as if I was bothering her. I think they could have but did not want to add the attachments or bring the equipment up to the third floor.

The impression I got was that they were too lazy to do their job as well as being rude and abrupt.I wouldn't recommend SS for carpet cleaning and they are definitely not customer friendly.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer and stanley steemer cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Review from East Orange, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Residential carpet cleaning Stanley Steemer "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...." Read more Stanley Steemer - Cleaning Service Review from Kingston, Saint Andrew Parish Stanley Steemer "The WORST experience I have had in a very long time. Both in terms of the job done and the customer service. After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Gloucester City, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "I hired Stanley Steemer because I thought they are professional carpet cleaners. However I was wrong. They are a total ripe off. I had some dog pee stains from the..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more