Flossmoor, Illinois
5.0
Turnaround Time

Hired Stanley to clean our customers carpet.There was ink spilled on carpet.

Specifically asked if this could be gotten out. The reply was "oh yes, Stanley steamer has their own formula just for ink that is also pattened." They did not only NOT get out ink spots but it didnt even lighten it. When I requested a call back from manager I was told that manager would get back to me with in two days.

Four days and two phone calls later they offered me 50% off of charge because the customer service person didnt say the word GUARANTEE!They are rip off artists, will say anything to get your order and provide nothing in service.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of stanley steemer cleaning service from Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cleaning of carpets. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments