I tried stanley steemer just last week and thought the prices seemed reasonable for what I thought would be done.First they gave me a time of between 2-5 and showed up at 5 till 5.

Then they kept trying to upsell more rooms or more product. For one if your equipment makes my house smell why not deodorize it for free. Finally the end result looked great until it dried that night and every spot that was there came right back.

They can tell you that they are set in stains but I used a regular shop vac last night and got most of them up.All in all spent way to much money and would not ever use them again.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer - Residential carpet cleaning Stanley Steemer "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Gloucester City, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "I hired Stanley Steemer because I thought they are professional carpet cleaners. However I was wrong. They are a total ripe off. I had some dog pee stains from the..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Adrian, Missouri Stanley Steemer "Had my carpets cleaned. Nothing major...just my husband cleaned them w our home cleaner unit an left some residue on the carpet so I just wanted a professional to fix..." Read more Steamed About Stanley Steemer Stanley Steemer "We hired Stanley Steemer to clean and refurbish the grout for our tiled floors, they did a nice job although we needed to follow-up on many tiles where there paint..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more