Glenfield, New York

We decided to go through Stanley Steemer to have the carpets in my living room my kids rooms and the stairs cleaned.I told them that our old dog had urinated on the carpet in my daughters room but I had cleaned it with our shampooer and it had come out smell and all.

First off the dragged their hoses through the melting snow in my yard and the mud and then left my front door wide open the entire time they were cleaning both the upstairs and downstairs and it was the beginning of March so it was cold and I have three small children ages 5 4 and and three animals that had to deal with the cold. After they left I had to go back through and clean up the water and mud that was smeared across my kitchen floor tiles. They informed me that it would take no more then 24 hours for the carpets to dry but three days later my daughters carpet was still soaking wet and it smelled like old wet towels. I called them back and they came out and reapplied a deodorizer to the floor and once again it was soaked for days and still smelled awful.

They finally came out a third time and tried a solution made for massive water spills and although it was still wet for days the smell seemed to go away. I thought we were finally done until I shut my daughters door when we left for the day and when I came home and opened the door it had the same awful wet towel smell. I called the company back and was told I had to leave a constant flow of air in the room for the smell to stay gone! I am beyond pissed and the company out of Syracuse NY that we used only wants to refund me $90 for the cost of the deodorizer and said I was lucky they didn't charge me extra for the times they had to come back out even though I paid not only for the cleaning but the deodorizer and the scotch guard protection.

This was a total waste of $415 and now I don't have the money to rip out the floors and replace them and my daughter can no longer use her room because the smell is horrendous!I will NEVER use this company again!

Review about: Stanley Steemer Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

This a company in a hurry they broke our formal dining room table,broke a tile when they pulled out to refrigerator to clean expensive floor tile.Got the table fixed, finally.The carpet good good carpet and now we have to have it fixed because they left it shedding in areas that carpet meets floor tile.The walls now need from high ceilings to floor must be washed.

One closet was a mess clothes on the floor and dirty with spay that took too long to dry.They acted like they were giving some extra free goods,wrong they charged us.So from 260 dollars up to almost 800 dollars.

No way will this company get to do a thing in this house.Las Vegas,NV

:cry :cry :cry :cry