I have used Stanley Steamer for 30 years and have always been satisfied, that is until now.I had my carpets cleaned on 8/22/14.

It took longer to set up the equipment than it took to actually clean the carpets. Quite frankly, the carpets looked no better than before. I decided to wait until they were dry before making a final judgment. Also, there were a number of areas that were not even touched as they were not even damp!

My husband and I are senior citizens, no kids running around etc. Upon close inspection, the "cleaned" carpet was far from clean and flat as a pancake! I called the company immediately, and the gal said she would send a crew the on 8/25 to redo the carpets. I was assured that it would be a different crew.

I received no call before they arrived, and to my chagrin, it was the same person who returned....this time with an attitude.

And the job took less than 8 minutes!Never again.

Review about: Stanley Steemer Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Poor workmanship.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #861318

Must be Delray Beach franchise in South Florida.I had same experience only more costly.

The bad attitude must be a requirement for employment there. Skip demanding to talk to the owner (Jud Bradlee), as he is a bigger A--H--- than the cleaners. I would recommend if you try this incompetent group, always pay with a credit card.....and if you get no satisfaction DISPUTE the charge.

Only then will you have the last laugh with that ***.