Worst service I'd ever seen with any company.I was moving out and had an estimate done.

One guy who was very enthusiastic came by and gave me an estimate and told me he could get the carpets looking new, no problem and move furniture and clean under it. When the cleaners actually came out, they were completely different, unambitious. Told me they would move the couch and clean under it, There were only a few pieces of furniture were left in the house and I caught them pretending to move the couch in the livingroom. It wasn't a big couch, but there was a guy standing by it, and I came into the livingroom and he was pretending to move it back in place when he saw me.

He didn't know I was watching them before. They never moved it. We they left, the carpets were still dirty, and they were very, very wet. It made the inside portion of A/C sweat so bad, I had water all over the floor, and the INSIDE of the windows were steaming up!

My daughter-in-law was so disgusted with their job, she brought her own cleaner and spent days re-cleaning the carpets and sucking up all the water. I called Stanley Steemer and complained, but they never called me back.

I sent a letter to Stanley Steemer at the time, but they never aknowleged or offered anything to do anything about it.Never again, and I tell everybody I know not to believe their *** ads!

Review about: Stanley Steemer Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments