Update by user Feb 19, 2016

Manager was helpful and explained in detail why they could not fix it. Still do not think website should advertise possibility of cleaning and removing stains in dry clean furniture.

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2016

My stanley steamer technician arrived at my house and called me and said he would not be able to clean my sofa because I needed to dry clean it. My sofa is a linen polyester and other fabric blend. They advertise on their website that they CAN clean furniture that suggests dry cleaning. FALSE advertising. I would have hired another company and not waited for them to come out if this was the case.

The tag on my furniture recommends a dry cleaning method. Can Stanley Steemer clean it?

Yes, we can. We’ll test your fabric to determine which cleaning method will be the safest and most effective. That tag, or “Manufacturer Liability Code,” is required to recommend “a” cleaning method even though it may not be the most effective method for removing soil.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of stanley steemer cleaning service. Stanley Steemer needs to "remove the advertising that suggests you can clean dry-clean suggested furniture" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanley steemer cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanley Steemer.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Shelley Hill Pools has over 40 years of experience providing in ground, concrete, indoor, built in, and infinity pools, in new york, hudson valley. Our focus on quality and aesthetics has made us one of the leading providers of high-end pools in the community, which is why we are the top choice for many of your neighbors. you can look us up at shelleyhillswimmingpools.com