THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

Scheduled for 12 noon to 5 pm....called this BS company at 3PM and was told the cleaners will be there at 4pm...this is the worth customer service i have ever received 4:30 pm after waiting since 12 noon , told that the cleaner may arrive at 5:30 pm.

Person on the fone couldn't give a ***.

CANCELLED ON THE SPOT the job was $ 300.

Booked with another cleaner for the next day...PRICE FOR THE SAME JOB? $120.

I will never ever use this BS company. They are overpriced and don't care about services and will not keep their word. I waited an entire day waiting for those people.

SHAME ON YOU STANLEYSTEEMER

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer - Dryer Duct Cleaning Service Review from Vandalia, Ohio Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer cleaned our air ducts the vacuum they used sat I front of our front door. They did not place a protection between our linoleum and the vacuum..." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Review from East Orange, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Tile And Grout Cleaning Service Review from Honolulu, Hawaii Stanley Steemer "They sent one guy I called the office they assured me he could move my furniture without problem. $300 and this is what we got. Called to let them know..." Read more Stanley Steemer - They are horrible, lie, and do a horrible job Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more