New Athens,Illinois

Made an appt for Stanley Steamer to shampoo my hallway, living room and dining room. They were very prompt and the two young men were very polite and seemed to do a good job.

I had a couple stains in my dining room that I was advised they may not be able to get totally out. I was in agreement due to them always returning on me when I shampooed myself. My living room had a couple small stains and one of the workers told me that berber carpet was the easiest to clean and the stains would come out. They started to reappear the day after they shampooed.

I was going to call and Stanley Steamer called me to see if I was satisfied. I told them about the couple spots reappearing in the living room and she was very polite and told me she would have them come back out. We scheduled another appt. and one of the same young men came back out.

He was friendly and looked at the spots and had a spray bottle and sprayed them and scrubbed with a towel. He did not shampoo them again at all and now the stains look 10 times worse than they did before they even started.

It was the worse $169 I have ever spent. I am very unsatisfied and will never refer anyone to Stanley Steamer again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanley Steemer Cleaning Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2014.

Comments

I'm not going to spend time writing but won't be calling them again either.