Raleigh, North Carolina

I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done.This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit, urine, and black bloody stool marks in the living room.

I tried to clean but gave up. SS came over and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned those spots as well as deodorized. They used a few different solutions directly on the spots and took their time going over them repeatedly.

The carpet looks fantastic even though it is 16 years old.Very professional guys, very easy online scheduling.

Review about: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning.

I liked: Finished product, Timely service, Good quality on my house, Emplyees.

4.7
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Yea right, Stanley Steemer!

Thank you for your business!!

Stanley Steemer - Residential carpet cleaning Stanley Steemer "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...." Read more Stanley Steemer Dryer Duct Cleaning Service Review from Vandalia, Ohio Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer cleaned our air ducts the vacuum they used sat I front of our front door. They did not place a protection between our linoleum and the vacuum..." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Review from East Orange, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Richmond, Virginia Stanley Steemer "I got their service for carpet cleaning and grout cleaning in December 16, 2015 by Mr Stuart and Shawn. My off white carpet has no spots of any kind and..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more HotPriceTubs - Poor quality HotPriceTubs "We had our hottub delivered friday we intially found a scratch then a flaw in the top,we reported this to hotpricetubs they asked for pictures so on inspecting we found..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more