2.1

The 2 men were very nice and respectful and they did a good job on the carpets. However, the leather sofa and chair didn't look any cleaner after they were finished cleaning them.

The worker showed me the rag he used to clean the sofa and chair. There was some brown dirt on it, but very minimal amounts considering how dirty the furniture appeared. The back cushions are still just as dark/dirty and feels just as thick and gummy as they were before the "cleaning". He worked on them for approx 15 minutes.

He said they were still dark because they was never cleaned before and that he can't get them any cleaner. He should have told me when he first looked at it that he wouldn't be able to clean it completely and saved me the $176 we paid for a service that did nothing! It would have been cheaper for me to try a professional leather cleaning product myself, which is what I should've done. Stanley Steemer should stick to what they know.....carpets!

Very disappointed and $176 poorer. The attached pictures are of the chair and one section of the sofa AFTER the cleaning.

Review about: Stanley Steemer Sofa Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Ability to schedule.

I didn't like: Furniture leather cleaning.

Comments

That can be remedied with leather cleaner and a soft bristle brush!