Stanley Steemer - Tile cleaning and sealing

236 of 403 Stanley Steemer reviews

I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout.I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did when it was installed.

The came today and I showed them how it looked last time in an area under the table where there was little traffic. Two men weren't here 30 minutes for a $225 job. The technician said no more dirt was coming up so it was clean.

The tech also told me it would look better when it dried.Really?Needless to say I will not use them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Service

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tile Cleaning
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #560974

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stanley Steemer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 7 No 7
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
236 of 403 Stanley Steemer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
stanley steemer

Mar 29, 2015 #965241

Stanley Steemer 99 Special Today as Stanley Steamer is a service provider. Stanley Steemer 99 Special are designed to reduce the cost and expenditures. There is range of deals from which one can select and order. The deals are diff in diff states.
stanley steemer 99 special

0 1 Reply

Mar 02, 2015 #952886 Orlando, Florida, United States

Good morning! I have been seeking a steam cleaning company today on the internet. I have read through a lot of customer reviews on several companies in the Jacksonville Florida area. I would have to say that, Stanley steamer is by far the worst company I have seen yet. I have found that, the smaller, privately owned companies have the best reviews. Customers are very satisfied and pleased with the workmanship of those said companies, and would gladly recommend them to anyone.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stanley Steemer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stanley Steemer.
Filing a new complaint about
×