1.7K views

I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout.I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did when it was installed.

The came today and I showed them how it looked last time in an area under the table where there was little traffic. Two men weren't here 30 minutes for a $225 job. The technician said no more dirt was coming up so it was clean.

The tech also told me it would look better when it dried.Really?Needless to say I will not use them again.

Review about: Stanley Steemer Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer 99 Special Today as Stanley Steamer is a service provider.Stanley Steemer 99 Special are designed to reduce the cost and expenditures.

There is range of deals from which one can select and order.The deals are diff in diff states.

stanley steemer 99 special

Orlando, Florida, United States #952886

Good morning!I have been seeking a steam cleaning company today on the internet.

I have read through a lot of customer reviews on several companies in the Jacksonville Florida area. I would have to say that, Stanley steamer is by far the worst company I have seen yet.

I have found that, the smaller, privately owned companies have the best reviews.Customers are very satisfied and pleased with the workmanship of those said companies, and would gladly recommend them to anyone.

to Anonymous Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1187401

Let me guess, you own one?