I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout.I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did when it was installed.
The came today and I showed them how it looked last time in an area under the table where there was little traffic. Two men weren't here 30 minutes for a $225 job. The technician said no more dirt was coming up so it was clean.
The tech also told me it would look better when it dried.Really?Needless to say I will not use them again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tile Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Two years ago, we had part of the house ripped out and rebuilt due to mold remediation. Although the HVAC units were off during this time, we thought it would..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."