1.3K views

Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used.I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them.

They only go over your rug once and it was left soaking wet for more than 24 hrs. I called asap they agreed to come back(1 week later) & had no use of bedroom. My carpet wasn't filthy but after owning a Steemer & using king steamers I know how what should happen. Second time they came same thing.

Saw spots immediately so after it dried I put just hot water in my Steemer to prove the suds & dirt left over. They did nothing about except kept offering to come back. I did it myself. They didn't even extract the suds and they will only go over the carpet once.

I also had two other areas about 3x5 each and they charged one room for each 3 x 5 area. Do not use them because the boss I got transferred to wasn't willing to help out at all and was as nasty as can be. No credit issued & offered to come back.

I had already Steemer it myself and took pictures of after there second cleaning.The photo will show the leftover suds and dirty black water after two cleanings!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $129. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about carpet cleaning from Stanley Steemer was cleaning of carpets, rush and carpeting was left dirty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments