Stanley Steemer - They are horrible, lie, and do a horrible job
Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used.I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them.
They only go over your rug once and it was left soaking wet for more than 24 hrs. I called asap they agreed to come back(1 week later) & had no use of bedroom. My carpet wasn't filthy but after owning a Steemer & using king steamers I know how what should happen. Second time they came same thing.
Saw spots immediately so after it dried I put just hot water in my Steemer to prove the suds & dirt left over. They did nothing about except kept offering to come back. I did it myself. They didn't even extract the suds and they will only go over the carpet once.
I also had two other areas about 3x5 each and they charged one room for each 3 x 5 area. Do not use them because the boss I got transferred to wasn't willing to help out at all and was as nasty as can be. No credit issued & offered to come back.
I had already Steemer it myself and took pictures of after there second cleaning.The photo will show the leftover suds and dirty black water after two cleanings!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cleaning of carpets
- Carpeting was left dirty
- Policy was not followed
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Stanley Steemer because I thought they are professional carpet cleaners. However I was wrong. They are a total ripe off. I had some dog pee stains from the..."
- "I hired Ruth Maldonado from Ruth’s ReVamp, Lewisville Texas, for a move-out cleaning. When deciding on date to come, I asked her if she had help since I was concerned..."
- "Unhappy with service from Stanley Steemer 12/30/15 cleaning. Online quote wasn't even close! Ended up being $150 more! Then they wanted me to run to bank, leaving them in my..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."