Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used.I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them.
They only go over your rug once and it was left soaking wet for more than 24 hrs. I called asap they agreed to come back(1 week later) & had no use of bedroom. My carpet wasn't filthy but after owning a Steemer & using king steamers I know how what should happen. Second time they came same thing.
Saw spots immediately so after it dried I put just hot water in my Steemer to prove the suds & dirt left over. They did nothing about except kept offering to come back. I did it myself. They didn't even extract the suds and they will only go over the carpet once.
I also had two other areas about 3x5 each and they charged one room for each 3 x 5 area. Do not use them because the boss I got transferred to wasn't willing to help out at all and was as nasty as can be. No credit issued & offered to come back.
I had already Steemer it myself and took pictures of after there second cleaning.The photo will show the leftover suds and dirty black water after two cleanings!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cleaning of carpets
- Carpeting was left dirty
- Policy was not followed
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Molly maids spent two hours today to clean my house from top to bottom for house moving. This is what it looked like after they left....still cleaning myself.-pissed in Kingston,..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."