1.2K views 0 comments

Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used.I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them.

They only go over your rug once and it was left soaking wet for more than 24 hrs. I called asap they agreed to come back(1 week later) & had no use of bedroom. My carpet wasn't filthy but after owning a Steemer & using king steamers I know how what should happen. Second time they came same thing.

Saw spots immediately so after it dried I put just hot water in my Steemer to prove the suds & dirt left over. They did nothing about except kept offering to come back. I did it myself. They didn't even extract the suds and they will only go over the carpet once.

I also had two other areas about 3x5 each and they charged one room for each 3 x 5 area. Do not use them because the boss I got transferred to wasn't willing to help out at all and was as nasty as can be. No credit issued & offered to come back.

I had already Steemer it myself and took pictures of after there second cleaning.The photo will show the leftover suds and dirty black water after two cleanings!!

Review about: Carpet Cleaning.

I didn't like: Cleaning of carpets, Rush, Carpeting was left dirty, Lie, Policy was not followed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $129
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.