Stanley Steemer - There is no such thing as a $99 special - not that I can find. TRAP!!!!

194 of 403 Stanley Steemer reviews

What $99 Special?Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum.

What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of the website navigation and claimed I was the only one to ever complain about this. Are they serious? I won't use their service and could easily do this myself.

Feels like the old games Sears used to play on their customers. And, their website has no useable contact or feedback.

I hate this ***.I did post on their website so I'll see if they have any explanation beyond the usual smoke and mirrors.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Deceptive advertising

Reason of review:
Deceptive advertising
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Special Offer
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #641838

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stanley Steemer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
194 of 403 Stanley Steemer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 15 #1199196 Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Though the advertising is poor, the price isn't all that bad, even if you had to add the $1 to meet the $100 minimum.
That said, this company usually does a good job, then again, you can rent a cleaner from Lowes and do the whole home yourself for $25. What I do and it turns out just as well.

1April9

May 05 #1154533

I had one room cleaned with the $99 special. The total came to $105 because of tax. Who can complain about that? Oh, and they did a great job.

Sep 02, 2015 #1028679

well you should read a little better, at 99.00 your not meeting the 100 minimum product purchase for the cleaning. tax isnt included towards the 100 minimum. its the same way with food delivery 15 minimum and you order 14 they will tell ya no even if the tax pushes it past 15

Jun 01, 2015 #990194

I had my kids rooms cleaned for $99 and was very pleased!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stanley Steemer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stanley Steemer.
Filing a new complaint about
×