Stanley Steemer - There is no such thing as a $99 special - not that I can find. TRAP!!!!
What $99 Special?Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum.
What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of the website navigation and claimed I was the only one to ever complain about this. Are they serious? I won't use their service and could easily do this myself.
Feels like the old games Sears used to play on their customers. And, their website has no useable contact or feedback.
I hate this ***.I did post on their website so I'll see if they have any explanation beyond the usual smoke and mirrors.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Deceptive advertising
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Special Offer
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...."
- "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...."
- "Aside from the fact that they didn't clean my kitchen sink and windows were streaked and fingerprints were all over my kitchen table , my new kitchen cabinets are now..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."