Pennsylvania, United States
1.2K views 5 comments

What $99 Special?Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum.

What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of the website navigation and claimed I was the only one to ever complain about this. Are they serious? I won't use their service and could easily do this myself.

Feels like the old games Sears used to play on their customers. And, their website has no useable contact or feedback.

I hate this ***.I did post on their website so I'll see if they have any explanation beyond the usual smoke and mirrors.

Review about: Special Offer.

I didn't like: Customer service, Deceptive advertising.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Deceptive advertising / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, United States #1210164

Agree completely!!!

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1199196

Though the advertising is poor, the price isn't all that bad, even if you had to add the $1 to meet the $100 minimum.

That said, this company usually does a good job, then again, you can rent a cleaner from Lowes and do the whole home yourself for $25. What I do and it turns out just as well.

1April9

I had one room cleaned with the $99 special.The total came to $105 because of tax.

Who can complain about that?

Oh, and they did a great job.

well you should read a little better, at 99.00 your not meeting the 100 minimum product purchase for the cleaning. tax isnt included towards the 100 minimum. its the same way with food delivery 15 minimum and you order 14 they will tell ya no even if the tax pushes it past 15

I had my kids rooms cleaned for $99 and was very pleased!!