My mother lives in a older manufacter home she is almost 80 ,they charged her 555.00 to clean her living room which is only 12 x15 ,they charged for 2 hall ways which one is not even a hallway it is part of the room she just has 2 chairs sitting in the room that makes it look divided ,the other is a 2x3 area in front of her bathroom door ,they also cleaned a bucket seat swivel chair in her motor home and a small fold up couch bed.they did a horrible job ,when she called they said they would take it off her next bill ,which why would she use them again she was horribly overcharged for a terrible job.I hope no one ever takes advantage of there mother the way they took advantage of mine.It breaks my heart she is on a limited income and if I would of known she had called them ,I would of handled the transaction and not paid that much to have such a small area cleaned,but I live in florida and she lives in tennessse
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not return to fix the problem
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to..."
- "Company has failed to perform specific work required concerning the finishing and repairs of new mobile home as per agreement. New mobile home was purchased on March 19, 2010. Delivery..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."