2.3
Service Scheduling

They sent one guy I called the office they assured me he could move my furniture without problem.$300 and this is what we got.

Called to let them know about my floor, no concern we'll send out another crew SOMETIME today.Total ***

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). RonS4097 is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer - Stanley Steamer destoried my Hardwood floor Stanley Steemer "Thought I'd try having Stanley Steamer clean my pre-finished hardwood floors. They looked cleaner and shinier at first when they left , but the morning I started noticing blotchy finishes,..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review Stanley Steemer "If I could give zero stars I would. This company and their website, no matter where the location is, is a big scam ( Stanley Scammers). The website has so..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Dryer Duct Cleaning Service Review from Vandalia, Ohio Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer cleaned our air ducts the vacuum they used sat I front of our front door. They did not place a protection between our linoleum and the vacuum..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpets cleaned Wed. Sept. 14th.  Today, Friday the 16. Stanley Steemer "now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years. I am extremely..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more