So... I asked for a morning time, booking WAY in Advance and they said they would put a note in t here.

The day before I got a 12-3 time frame. Sucks..but whatever. It is 3:05 and no one has come yet and my whole day is wasted and still no call or no way to get a hold of someone!

When I booked the appointment the customer service was terrible and they acted like they could care less about me as a customer and my concerns and questions. JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer and stanley steemer customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments