I planned my entire evening around these carpet cleaners to come and clean the carpet, they got here and refused service because it apparently was wet, as judged by a machine they had. How much sense does that make?

Zero. They were going to get it wet cleaning it anyway! smh well that was a waste of time. Stanley Steemer just lost a customer.

They also refused to clean my sofa which was scheduled as well. The men were professional about it, and explained that my apartment complex gave them a hard time in the past, but I wish things like this would have been posted on their website so I could have been prepared, instead of wasting my time. At first I rescheduled but after further consideration I have decided not to use them due to lack of communication with me prior to appointment time.

I had read their entire FAQ and other sections on their website, even called to ask them further questions as well. So, if you have pets that have occasional accidents do not expect them to come clean your carpets if you rent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Processes and procedures.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2016.

Comments