Service Scheduling

I planned my entire evening around these carpet cleaners to come and clean the carpet, they got here and refused service because it apparently was wet, as judged by a machine they had.How much sense does that make?

Zero. They were going to get it wet cleaning it anyway! smh well that was a waste of time. Stanley Steemer just lost a customer.

They also refused to clean my sofa which was scheduled as well. The men were professional about it, and explained that my apartment complex gave them a hard time in the past, but I wish things like this would have been posted on their website so I could have been prepared, instead of wasting my time. At first I rescheduled but after further consideration I have decided not to use them due to lack of communication with me prior to appointment time.

I had read their entire FAQ and other sections on their website, even called to ask them further questions as well.So, if you have pets that have occasional accidents do not expect them to come clean your carpets if you rent.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. papillonmiracle is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer. The most disappointing about stanley steemer carpet cleaning service at Stanley Steemer was processes and procedures Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Comments