Well let's start off with this I have worked for Stanley Steemer for two years .. and never really missed any days or anything ..

2 week ago I got sick I was under the weather for those days and I called in and was told no by the owner.. and now my son is sick and still got told that I had to come in to work. Like is this even legally possible.. I'm not understanding what I'm doing wrong due to the fact that me by my self made him a quarter million bucks last year..

hard worked and under payed and treated like a piece of ***.. if anyone is looking for a job I would not work here..

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fairfield, California, United States #1276442

This company needs to be more compationet toward there workers. Stanley Stealer in Concord CA as the worst Supervisor.

The Supervisor needs training on managing. Not a good company to work for.

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1258872

You did not word your call in correctly. Just say: I am sick today and will not be in to work.

That puts the burden on the boss to either fire you or keep you. There are lots of jobs out there right now.