I had employee quote price in person and write figures down. I made arrangements to have house and furniture steam cleaned.

They sent a different guy who said this is a lot of work. I wouldn't make any money. He said he would have to charge me more than previous quote. He didn't seem like he wanted to do the job period.

Probably because it was the end of the day when he arrived! I waited 4 hours for him to come. I told him I was going to call the manager which I did. The manager said the previous employee was newer and gave me $212 off the price.

I said he quoted it to me, and I have it written down. I arranged the appointment with the manager in the first place. Bait and switch. I'm so upset after wasting my entire day waiting, arranging things so they could move things easily, washing all the bedding.

And the manager didn't seem sorry at all!!

What a rotten set up they have going! Rotten employee and rotten manager!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer. The most disappointing about stanley steemer house cleaning service at Stanley Steemer was no satisfaction from manager Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Comments