Austin, Texas

Two years ago, we had part of the house ripped out and rebuilt due to mold remediation.Although the HVAC units were off during this time, we thought it would be a good idea to get the ducts cleaned afterward so we could start fresh.

Stanley Steemer came out and amazed me with the short time (30 minutes) it took them to "clean" two units in a large house.

Fast forward two years, and we started having so much dust raining down in our house that we bought really expensive air filters, which didn't solve the problem. We called a local duct cleaner, who came out and worked for three hourse, charging us the same amount that Stanley Steemer did.

The ducts were packed with mold and fiberglass dust, indicating that Steemer didn't do a flipping thing.No wonder our allergies never improved after the remediation!

Review about: Duct Cleaning.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

coupon offered 50% off tech said coupon was a misprint and would not honor it

Stanley Steemer doesn't do air duct work in Texas....just an fyi

Stanley Steemer - Residential carpet cleaning Stanley Steemer "08/20/2016. Had a great time with Tim and Phill today. The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way...." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Adrian, Missouri Stanley Steemer "Had my carpets cleaned. Nothing major...just my husband cleaned them w our home cleaner unit an left some residue on the carpet so I just wanted a professional to fix..." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Review from East Orange, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Terrible job ripped off my 80 year old mother Stanley Steemer "My mother lives in a older manufacter home she is almost 80 ,they charged her 555.00 to clean her living room which is only 12 x15 ,they charged for 2..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Dhgate - HOT *** MESS Dhgate "I purchased a prom dress for my daughter and when I received it, it was nothing like what they posted on their website. The make and material was totally different...." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more