Two years ago, we had part of the house ripped out and rebuilt due to mold remediation.Although the HVAC units were off during this time, we thought it would be a good idea to get the ducts cleaned afterward so we could start fresh.

Stanley Steemer came out and amazed me with the short time (30 minutes) it took them to "clean" two units in a large house.

Fast forward two years, and we started having so much dust raining down in our house that we bought really expensive air filters, which didn't solve the problem. We called a local duct cleaner, who came out and worked for three hourse, charging us the same amount that Stanley Steemer did.

The ducts were packed with mold and fiberglass dust, indicating that Steemer didn't do a flipping thing.No wonder our allergies never improved after the remediation!

Review about: Stanley Steemer Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

coupon offered 50% off tech said coupon was a misprint and would not honor it

Stanley Steemer doesn't do air duct work in Texas....just an fyi

Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Adrian, Missouri Stanley Steemer "Had my carpets cleaned. Nothing major...just my husband cleaned them w our home cleaner unit an left some residue on the carpet so I just wanted a professional to fix..." Read more Stanley Steemer - They are horrible, lie, and do a horrible job Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Terrible job ripped off my 80 year old mother Stanley Steemer "My mother lives in a older manufacter home she is almost 80 ,they charged her 555.00 to clean her living room which is only 12 x15 ,they charged for 2..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Lasted less than two weeks Stanley Steemer "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more