Two years ago, we had part of the house ripped out and rebuilt due to mold remediation.Although the HVAC units were off during this time, we thought it would be a good idea to get the ducts cleaned afterward so we could start fresh.
Stanley Steemer came out and amazed me with the short time (30 minutes) it took them to "clean" two units in a large house.
Fast forward two years, and we started having so much dust raining down in our house that we bought really expensive air filters, which didn't solve the problem. We called a local duct cleaner, who came out and worked for three hourse, charging us the same amount that Stanley Steemer did.
The ducts were packed with mold and fiberglass dust, indicating that Steemer didn't do a flipping thing.No wonder our allergies never improved after the remediation!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Duct Cleaning
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..."
- "I am a customer of Terminix since 2012 and I was relaxed to know that my house was protected until I started to remodel the bathroom, and what a surprise..."
- "Were looking to update our shabby looking kitchen (12 years old with usual wear and tear, discolouration and peeling cabinets x 3). Had a good check on the internet and..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I apologize to The Sewing Outlet, Steve and everybody who works diligently at The Sewing Outlet.Steve from The Sewing Outlet called immediately to resolve the issue which date was actually..."
- "IS Anton Nocito a "fake chef"He owns and operates P&H Soda Syrups fromhis Flushing Queens Apt.NOCITO'S Apt is NOT an FDA approved kitchennor is it approve by NYC Dept of..."
- "I have purchased a Prime membership and subscribed to Audible. I purchase audiobooks with both the monthly credits and directly. The public customer facing web page states "Account page states..."