Stanley Steemer ft Myers management is horrible total mess the guy is fake selfish only cares about his pocket. I wonder if if the owner knows how horrible this guy is i will let all my friend know about this Danny

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1201010

SS stopped caring about service years ago. The managers only care about their bonuses and treat their techs like ***.

#1198800

There going to loose a lot of customers if they don't take him out. my opinion.

I stopped using them 2 years ago when they service price change.

I been using them for 8 years I remember the tech telling me and my wife how the new manager wasn't paying them like they use to get pay. to me that just absurd now didn't ask them too much information about it because it was sad