This is after cleaning my area rug.$85???

Really??Too much poor service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of stanley steemer cleaning service. Stanley Steemer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanley steemer cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanley Steemer.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer - Carpets cleaned Wed. Sept. 14th.  Today, Friday the 16. Stanley Steemer "now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years. I am extremely..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Dryer Duct Cleaning Service Review from Vandalia, Ohio Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer cleaned our air ducts the vacuum they used sat I front of our front door. They did not place a protection between our linoleum and the vacuum..." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Review from East Orange, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Stanley Steamer destoried my Hardwood floor Stanley Steemer "Thought I'd try having Stanley Steamer clean my pre-finished hardwood floors. They looked cleaner and shinier at first when they left , but the morning I started noticing blotchy finishes,..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more