3.0
Turnaround Time

Stanley Steemer is such a rip off!I have used them in the past, but this time, after doing the SAME work in my house, I paid $109 more?!?!?!

I tried to use the 'specials' and 'coupons', but could not. It cost almost $600 to clean carpeting in 2 small rooms, 2 rugs, 2 runners, and 3 SMALL window curtains (not drapes, just a small curtain). NEVER again...

I also used them for my ducts, and of course, they found a million different issues regrading my AC units, and of course, if paid more, they could fix these issues.HOW are they being allowed to stay in business???

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer and stanley steemer cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

I think I would get the price in writing upfront next time.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1269423

That's a great deal ***. You play,you pay turd.