The WORST experience I have had in a very long time.Both in terms of the job done and the customer service.

After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I was transferred and passed around, calls not returned and generally rude customer service. The rug is filthy, I am $140 out of pocket and I will have to send the rug out to someone who actually can clean it. They had the gall to offer me $40 back!

Frankly, and it was plainly obvious on the phone, they didn't care.This franchise needs some lessons in cleaning AND customer service

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Stanley Steemer and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer and stanley steemer cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Red Dye is almost always permanent! Keep the red juice off the carpet and you'll still be a *** but at least you won't have stains