3.0
Turnaround Time

Unhappy with service from Stanley Steemer 12/30/15 cleaning.Online quote wasn't even close!

Ended up being $150 more! Then they wanted me to run to bank, leaving them in my home alone, so I could pay cash instead of writing them a check. Which I did not do! Small chair, floor plants etc.

we're not moved to clean under. Dining room carpet, which was fairly clean to begin with, had a big reddish stain after they left and it started to dry!!!

Will stick with Hagopian next time.Less expensive and much more thorough job!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of stanley steemer cleaning service. Stanley Steemer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanley steemer cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanley Steemer.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer - Lasted less than two weeks Stanley Steemer "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...." Read more Stanley Steemer - There is no such thing as a $99 special - not that I can find.  TRAP!!!! Stanley Steemer "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review Stanley Steemer "If I could give zero stars I would. This company and their website, no matter where the location is, is a big scam ( Stanley Scammers). The website has so..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Tile And Grout Cleaning Service Review from Honolulu, Hawaii Stanley Steemer "They sent one guy I called the office they assured me he could move my furniture without problem. $300 and this is what we got. Called to let them know..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more