Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Staten Island, New York

They were here Thursday night and I didn't think my carpet was clean because of a funky odor that lingered.Also the carpet was saturated when they left.

Why would steam cleaning leave the carpet so wet so Saturday morning I decided to go it again myself with a machine I purchased for $150 they charged me the same for one room.

See picture for my results.What a rip off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Household Services
review #883567

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stanley Steemer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 28 #1191559 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Same thing happened to me. I had them clean my tile and my sofa. I can do this all myself with pretty good results but I wanted a deep steam clean. I figured my tile and grout would look so awesome when they were done. They left and I thanked them with a tip for their hard work. However, once the tile dried it looked dingy and the grout actually looked worse. Just like you, I immediately got out my $150 tile scrubber and sure enough, my water looked just like yours. It cost me $300 for this service so that I could turn around and spend the day cleaning. I thought, for sure, with their heavy duty truck vac it was going to do a super job and I was willing to pay for it. Nope. I'll never be that fool again. As my dad always said, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

0 0 Reply

Jul 16 #1185997 Mesa County, Colorado

Unfortunately, the tiny Lil pic doesn't do justice.. but your carpet looks crazy *** dirty. Did you upgrade for the enzyme treatment? You should probably take care of your carpey on a schedule instead of when it is to far gone.....but, feel free to complain, because you are to cheap to take of your carpet when it needs care.

3 3 Reply

Jul 18 #1186581 New York, New York

Are you high in the rocky mountains man? Tiny pic? Filthy carpet! First of all the carpet is not filthy at all. And second even if it was, isn't it their job to clean it! And I don't like deodorant because that's just covering up. Do you just wet yourself and spray deodorant all over your body when you take a shower?

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.