Richmond, Virginia

I got their service for carpet cleaning and grout cleaning in December 16, 2015 by Mr Stuart and Shawn.My off white carpet has no spots of any kind and very clean and grout has vey light stain which I remove myself easily.

I thought my carpet and grout will be like new as they mention in their website. I was very dissatisfied with their job, i told him and when they left i saw on my carpet of master bedroom and hallway bleach was dropped and something was dropped in one of the bathroom and soon after they left i heard bubbling sound from the sink and my whole sewer system jammed while we got this new home in 2007, never happened anything before and we could never correct the problem nearly every month it clogs.

I called right away talked to manager but he did not take any responsibility nor he did anything. I did not see any difference than before. I will never ever get any carpet cleaning service help in future.

He also gave me hard time in grout cleaning too, he is asking payment without cleaning the light stain i had he said it can not be clean, i told him it can not be clean without scrubbing with brush, i told him if you will not clean i will not pay you and by scrubbing it become clean.Soon i will complain to The best business bureau too.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion