1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I hired Stanley Steemer because I thought they are professional carpet cleaners.However I was wrong.

They are a total ripe off. I had some dog pee stains from the renters that rented my house...the representative I spoke on phone said that they use some kind "enzymes" that take away tough stains like pee, vomit, etc..and I can request that for additional cost at the time of service. Two guys came to clean my carpet. I asked him about the "enzyme" treatment..both had no idea what they *** I was taking about.

I told them these are my concern areas and told them about the represative telling me about this product you guys use to get tough stain out. One of the guys assured me that they'll get the stains out and I shouldn't worry. They hurried me to make the payment so they can start work. Please save your money and don't hire these scams.

My carpet is left dirty like it wasn't cleaned at all and smells the same, even though, I paid additional fee for the deordeizer. I was shocked to see that "this company" who represent themselves as the perfessional carpet cleaners did such a horrible job. I just threw away over $500 in the trash.

Please save yours.I would never use them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of stanley steemer carpet cleaning service. Stanley Steemer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanley steemer carpet cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanley Steemer.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Pee stains will never come out; I am a professional carpet cleaner for 20 years. I agree though Stanley Steemer should of told you this. The enzymes only take care of the odor nothing else.