Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Gloucester City, New Jersey

I hired Stanley Steemer because I thought they are professional carpet cleaners.However I was wrong.

They are a total ripe off. I had some dog pee stains from the renters that rented my house...the representative I spoke on phone said that they use some kind "enzymes" that take away tough stains like pee, vomit, etc..and I can request that for additional cost at the time of service. Two guys came to clean my carpet. I asked him about the "enzyme" treatment..both had no idea what they *** I was taking about.

I told them these are my concern areas and told them about the represative telling me about this product you guys use to get tough stain out. One of the guys assured me that they'll get the stains out and I shouldn't worry. They hurried me to make the payment so they can start work. Please save your money and don't hire these scams.

My carpet is left dirty like it wasn't cleaned at all and smells the same, even though, I paid additional fee for the deordeizer. I was shocked to see that "this company" who represent themselves as the perfessional carpet cleaners did such a horrible job. I just threw away over $500 in the trash.

Please save yours.I would never use them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stanley Steemer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stanley Steemer.
Filing a new complaint about