Service Scheduling

I attempted to shampoo my own carpet and it went horribly wrong and ended up with a bad mildew smell so I called Stanley steemers to see if I could get someone out there to tell me if my carpet was completely ruined or if a professional clean would kill the smell and let me keep my carpet. The day they were suppose to come, they were a no show and when I called the lady on the phone simply said yeah sorry they weren't able to make it but we can try and get someone out there the next day but we can't give you a time so I said ok fine.

The next day they finally came later in the afternoon and informed me my carpet could be saved and asked if I wanted the services done right then so I agreed, paid my money and stood back. Later on that even I let my finances dog outside to potty and the Stanley steemers guys who had accessed my backyard and water supply which I pay for and there services on top of that left my backyard gate wide open which I only noticed when the dog got out causing me to have to scour the neighborhood to find. I am extremely unsatisfied with the service and customer services I have received.

There lack of efficienct scheduling and lack if professional decency when it comes to there customers homes is ridiculous and unacceptable. I will think long and hard before ever employing there services again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer and stanley steemer carpet cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1260295

With three kids and two dogs I get my carpets cleaned often. I like to take care of my things so naturally I checked out STanley Steemer first , just estimates but decided to go with Brighter Image.

They are always on time, very very thorough and are carpet magicians. And it also helped me support a smaller local business, that turned out to do a way better job at a better price.