2.5
Turnaround Time

Stanley sterner came to my house to clean a carpet/rug.We had a child urinate on the carpet.

My husband was home when they arrived. Said it took literally ten minutes. When I got home I knelt down to touch carpet ... And smell it.

It still smelled. They also said area rugs more expensive do it cost $150 for 10 minutes of work. Of course I called and I was told the enters in the deodorizer work after it is dried. Guess what.

It still smells. Spoke to two people and now another higher manager is suppose to call me Monday. I could have purchased a new rug for the amount it cost me to "clean" it.! I will never use them again!!!

Save your money when thinking about calling them.Horrible!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Comments