East Orange, New Jersey

My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and a scrub brush I did a better job then them!!!!

Related: Review about Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning from Kingston, Saint Andrew Parish

Review about: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Pretty nasty commenters, probably on Stanley Schemers media relations team! Lots of people don't clean their carpet as they should, but should at least expect an effort to clean their carpets. Stanley doesn't like to use good cleaning chemicals and try to get by on water alone.

That carpet is utterly disgusting. You live like a pig and then complain, because someone can't pretty up your sty. Smh.

You disgust me!Look at that carpet it looks like you've been hosting *** fights in there!

You are the problem!! Live like a animal for years then call a carpet cleaning company out expecting miracles.

Heres some advice light a match and walk away or stay who cares!Someone should rub your nose in that carpet and spank you with a newspaper.