I usually clean my own carpeting, but needed the extra help. I moved all of the furniture that I wanted moved out of the 4 rooms.

The rest of the furniture stayed in place. $134.00 later, they were done in twenty minutes....I asked the tech to go through again, and since it's steam, you must go through slower. They wanted $28.00 more for an area rug, but they advertise per room. I refused to pay, decided I would clean it myself.

They were here for less than an hour.

I redid the rooms myself with my machine, and decided I do a much better job. NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of stanley steemer carpet cleaning service. Stanley Steemer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanley steemer carpet cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanley Steemer.

Comments

If you didn't move the furniture it would've taken them longer. lol.

God forbid you should pay extra for extra work. Industry standards for area rugs is $1.50 or more.