The tech's came out and steamed the carpet as promised. The price was as advertised $99.00.

Of course they tried to sell more services. The carpet needed to be stretched. When those tech's came out. Their supervisor called me after the tech's left.

Sir their tech's told me the carpet had a lot of stains. And I just had the carpeted cleaned. Go figure. It looked alright to me however these are professionals .

I guess I didn't recognize it wasn't cleaned as it should be. As always you get what you pay for.

I need to write my review in at east a hundred words........ words words words words words words words

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer and stanley steemer 3 rooms for 99 deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wilsonville, Alabama, United States #1306422

How do you spell steam ? They spell it steemer. They do not use steam, they use hot water extraction.