Review about Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service from Killeen, Texas
First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look dirty in the high traffic area because the carpet is worn more in that spot...I understand the carpet looking worn in that spot but not dirty.They only go over the carpet once and there's really no pre-treatment or scrubbing in those high traffic areas.
They cleaned two rooms and stairs and we're done in 30 mins or so. I let the name Stanley Steamer give me confidence that it would be done right but the steam cleaning isn't very good if your carpet has areas that are considered high traffic. Would NOT use them again waist of money!!!
Here's a picture after they cleaned, the cleaned area is where my couch sat.As you can see not a very good job
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "Or should I say First Inconvenience Bank and Safetyget.com???I entered my credit card # in some age verification site that said it would charge nothing ($0.00) to my acct. Then..."
- "Let me just start by stating...I am a real customer..i'm in no way affiliated with Morgage Investors Corporation except through my VA Hybrid Refi with them. I truly understand the..."
- "I ordered two tops that looked expensive in the picture. I ordered them to go to work on casual days, very nice casual business attire, what I received were low..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."