First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look dirty in the high traffic area because the carpet is worn more in that spot...I understand the carpet looking worn in that spot but not dirty.They only go over the carpet once and there's really no pre-treatment or scrubbing in those high traffic areas.
They cleaned two rooms and stairs and we're done in 30 mins or so. I let the name Stanley Steamer give me confidence that it would be done right but the steam cleaning isn't very good if your carpet has areas that are considered high traffic. Would NOT use them again waist of money!!!
Here's a picture after they cleaned, the cleaned area is where my couch sat.As you can see not a very good job
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The WORST experience I have had in a very long time. Both in terms of the job done and the customer service. After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Hmm....this is what I found inside Velveeta box. Didn't know what it was and couldn't really figured out what it was until I zoomed in with the camera and took..."
- "http://www.fcer.com First Choice Emergency Centre Haslet, TX beside the Pizza Hut on 287 & Avondale Haslet (near the new Walmart). I just received the bill and did a bit of online..."
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."