Miami, Florida

Stanley Steemer is such a rip off!I have used them in the past, but this time, after doing the SAME work in my house, I paid $109 more?!?!?!

I tried to use the 'specials' and 'coupons', but could not. It cost almost $600 to clean carpeting in 2 small rooms, 2 rugs, 2 runners, and 3 SMALL window curtains (not drapes, just a small curtain). NEVER again...

I also used them for my ducts, and of course, they found a million different issues regrading my AC units, and of course, if paid more, they could fix these issues.HOW are they being allowed to stay in business???

Review about: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning.

3.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

I think I would get the price in writing upfront next time.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1269423

That's a great deal ***. You play,you pay turd.