Miami, Florida

Stanley Steemer is such a rip off!I have used them in the past, but this time, after doing the SAME work in my house, I paid $109 more?!?!?!

Related: Stanley Steemer - Would not use again

I tried to use the 'specials' and 'coupons', but could not. It cost almost $600 to clean carpeting in 2 small rooms, 2 rugs, 2 runners, and 3 SMALL window curtains (not drapes, just a small curtain). NEVER again...

I also used them for my ducts, and of course, they found a million different issues regrading my AC units, and of course, if paid more, they could fix these issues.HOW are they being allowed to stay in business???

Review about: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning.

3.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

I think I would get the price in writing upfront next time.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1269423

That's a great deal ***. You play,you pay turd.

Stanley Steemer - They are horrible, lie, and do a horrible job Stanley Steemer "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..." Read more Stanley Steemer - There is no such thing as a $99 special - not that I can find.  TRAP!!!! Stanley Steemer "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Richmond, Virginia Stanley Steemer "I got their service for carpet cleaning and grout cleaning in December 16, 2015 by Mr Stuart and Shawn. My off white carpet has no spots of any kind and..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Lasted less than two weeks Stanley Steemer "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Gearbest - Worst people on earth!!! plz ppl don't buy from gear best! they are cheats!!!! Gearbest "i do it again and again just by seeing the prices. but out of the last 10 orders that have made 8 of them they cancelled for all the absurd..." Read more Warranty avoidance by gearbest Gearbest "Phone been sent back to Gearbest for warranty repairs. In excellent cosmetic condition. After 2 month Gearbest sent back not my, another used phone in much worse condition, with signs..." Read more