Stanley Steemer is such a rip off!I have used them in the past, but this time, after doing the SAME work in my house, I paid $109 more?!?!?!
I tried to use the 'specials' and 'coupons', but could not. It cost almost $600 to clean carpeting in 2 small rooms, 2 rugs, 2 runners, and 3 SMALL window curtains (not drapes, just a small curtain). NEVER again...
I also used them for my ducts, and of course, they found a million different issues regrading my AC units, and of course, if paid more, they could fix these issues.HOW are they being allowed to stay in business???
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..."
- "They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty. I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in..."
- "An agreement was made to install 6 rooms,a hallway and a stairway in my home with carpet on may 21st.The manager called 3 days in advance to tell me the..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Great customer service team in Orlando on claracona ocoee next to winndixie.Fast and realiable service.It was one pretty lady that caught my attention she said hello and welcome to everybody..."
- "Went today to purchase a Moto Z 64GB Phone after checking to see if it was available through their website at the store I went to. Said there was plenty..."
- "A nice pair of Rockports, stored in my closet for a year, went bad. Now they tell me they only warranty their product for one year. I am very sad..."