Flat Rock, Michigan

Unhappy with service from Stanley Steemer 12/30/15 cleaning.Online quote wasn't even close!

Related: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Review from East Orange, New Jersey

Ended up being $150 more! Then they wanted me to run to bank, leaving them in my home alone, so I could pay cash instead of writing them a check. Which I did not do! Small chair, floor plants etc.

we're not moved to clean under. Dining room carpet, which was fairly clean to begin with, had a big reddish stain after they left and it started to dry!!!

Will stick with Hagopian next time.Less expensive and much more thorough job!

Review about: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning.

3.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Review from East Orange, New Jersey Stanley Steemer "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..." Read more Stanley Steemer - There is no such thing as a $99 special - not that I can find.  TRAP!!!! Stanley Steemer "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..." Read more Stanley Steemer - VERY HAPPY Stanley Steemer "I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done. This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit,..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Carpets cleaned Wed. Sept. 14th.  Today, Friday the 16. Stanley Steemer "now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years. I am extremely..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more