Glendale, Arizona

08/20/2016.Had a great time with Tim and Phill today.

The time quoted was between 1-5 PM. Tim called just before 1:00 and notified us they were on the way. A shiny "Stanley Steemer" van shows up just befor 1:00. They were asked to be here as close to 1:00 because of other activities we had scheduled later that afternoon.

Tim was had a unique accent, being from Albania, and explained all the work to be preformed. Tim and Phill were very professional and courtious. They keep to their work and stopped to answer any questions we had. They pointed out the need to have the carpet stretched because of the visible wrinkles in the carpet.

They even reminded us of the slippery floors and all. Phill was very diligent in making sure things went very smooth. They even offers to show the fancy cleaning equipment in the shiny van. Very happy with the cleaning and the service provided.

We understand we can request the same crew can be called out for the next cleaning. Great stuff. Thanks for the great job. Until next time...

Be safe out there...Joe & Mary Montoya.

I liked: Technicians were polite, Timely service, Finished product.

5.0
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion