Noble, Oklahoma
1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Bought a new house, planned to have the carpets cleaned on both levels.Paid over $500 for cleaning.

3 days later, the bottom of my white socks look like I walked outside in them. Called corporate number, they rescheduled another cleaning. Sent the same guy after I asked them not to. He complained the whole time, letting me know that "he works hard" and "has cleaned over 22,000 homes in his career", etc.

Needless to say, the carpets are still dirty. Then the company has the nerve to say it's the padding not the carpet, they "did their job". You can't leave feedback directly to them because they don't care! The local manager actually said to me "what more do you want me to do, I've been there twice already?!" Gave me back 1/2 the money and said that was it because they thought it was fair.

I DON'T HAVE CLEAN CARPETS, how is that fair?I'll go to the hardware store and rent a machine next time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $280. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer. The most disappointing about stanley steemer floor cleaning from Stanley Steemer was would not return to fix problem, unprofessional and bad attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Tualatin, Oregon, United States #1177425

Hey, I just got a similar case like you did.THEY send exact same guy back after I asked them not to.

That guy is simply unprofessional and rude.

Asked him have he cleaned the bottom of the small bed and sofa, he said yes, but those areas are completely dry.I'm in Oregon.