Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising.They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye.

The carpets really looked good. So good that we put off getting new carpet. Less than two weeks later the carpets looked twice as bad as before cleaned. We have cleaned our carpets ourselves and have had them done commercially many times.

Never have the results been this bad. After procastinating for 31 days, I called Stanley Steamer about the problem. Bad luck for us.

Should have called sooner.Will never use Stanley Steamer again and am recommending that others do their research.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about stanley steemer cleaning service at Stanley Steemer was after 2 weeks product was bad , but reviewer liked finished product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments