Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising.They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye.
The carpets really looked good. So good that we put off getting new carpet. Less than two weeks later the carpets looked twice as bad as before cleaned. We have cleaned our carpets ourselves and have had them done commercially many times.
Never have the results been this bad. After procastinating for 31 days, I called Stanley Steamer about the problem. Bad luck for us.
Should have called sooner.Will never use Stanley Steamer again and am recommending that others do their research.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Finished product
What I disliked
- After 2 weeks product was bad
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."
- "I hired Ruth Maldonado from Ruth’s ReVamp, Lewisville Texas, for a move-out cleaning. When deciding on date to come, I asked her if she had help since I was concerned..."
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."