They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty.I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in the home.
We never wore our shoes in the home BUT! I had never moved the furniture when I cleaned my rugs. So when the furniture was moved you could see how dark it was from dust and dirt that had settle under there. The men who did my rug Ezekiel (He spelt it differently) and Jorge (Horhay).
Any way I had 1,880 square foot of carpet. No stains just needed to be cleaned because of people coming in removing their shoes at the doorways. Also dust on a beige rug looks very dirty after a few years. It was 8 rooms, walk-in closet, hallway and stairs.
They called me in less then 50 minutes to say they were done. I said you can't be done! He said they were done. I called the main office and said there is NO WAY they could do all of my rugs in 50 minutes and when I got to the house Ezekiel said Jorge does the rooms in less than 5 minutes per room (only Jorge does the cleaning).
I asked how many houses do you do in a day he said 6. I looked at my rug and all they had done was get my carpets wet. Where the dust under the furniture had been looked like mud because if you put water on it dust it looks dark and muddy. I put a towel on the spot and it came up dirty.
I took pictures of me rubbing the towel on the rug and turning it over. I told them I could not run with my vacuum cleaner and get this whole room done in 5 minutes. I looked online and it says it takes 20 minutes on average per room. DON"T use these guys...I had to call the manager MOE who told me he did rooms in 5-7 minutes and I told him then you didn't clean the rugs just like my home.
They sent over 2 other guys the next day and they cleaned the carpet. The stairs still need to have the under part of the steps done (online it shows them cleaning this part and I asked the second guys to do it but...) I am letting this go. I have never been so unhappy with a carpet cleaning service. We are selling our home so we wanted the carpet to done right.
We have rentals and have used other carpets services but never had a rug that ended up not being cleaned. The first crew only got it wet! I don't have a way to put the pictures on this review so I will try Google to see if I can let everyone see how my carpet looked. Stanley Steemer is about how many homes they can do per day...And I spent almost $400.00 on the carpet!
Shame on you...You need to live up the this great reputation the commercials on T.V.give you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I dont have anything to add here
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done. This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit,..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."