They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty.I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in the home.
We never wore our shoes in the home BUT! I had never moved the furniture when I cleaned my rugs. So when the furniture was moved you could see how dark it was from dust and dirt that had settle under there. The men who did my rug Ezekiel (He spelt it differently) and Jorge (Horhay).
Any way I had 1,880 square foot of carpet. No stains just needed to be cleaned because of people coming in removing their shoes at the doorways. Also dust on a beige rug looks very dirty after a few years. It was 8 rooms, walk-in closet, hallway and stairs.
They called me in less then 50 minutes to say they were done. I said you can't be done! He said they were done. I called the main office and said there is NO WAY they could do all of my rugs in 50 minutes and when I got to the house Ezekiel said Jorge does the rooms in less than 5 minutes per room (only Jorge does the cleaning).
I asked how many houses do you do in a day he said 6. I looked at my rug and all they had done was get my carpets wet. Where the dust under the furniture had been looked like mud because if you put water on it dust it looks dark and muddy. I put a towel on the spot and it came up dirty.
I took pictures of me rubbing the towel on the rug and turning it over. I told them I could not run with my vacuum cleaner and get this whole room done in 5 minutes. I looked online and it says it takes 20 minutes on average per room. DON"T use these guys...I had to call the manager MOE who told me he did rooms in 5-7 minutes and I told him then you didn't clean the rugs just like my home.
They sent over 2 other guys the next day and they cleaned the carpet. The stairs still need to have the under part of the steps done (online it shows them cleaning this part and I asked the second guys to do it but...) I am letting this go. I have never been so unhappy with a carpet cleaning service. We are selling our home so we wanted the carpet to done right.
We have rentals and have used other carpets services but never had a rug that ended up not being cleaned. The first crew only got it wet! I don't have a way to put the pictures on this review so I will try Google to see if I can let everyone see how my carpet looked. Stanley Steemer is about how many homes they can do per day...And I spent almost $400.00 on the carpet!
Shame on you...You need to live up the this great reputation the commercials on T.V.give you.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I dont have anything to add here
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stanley Steemer cleaned our air ducts the vacuum they used sat I front of our front door. They did not place a protection between our linoleum and the vacuum..."
- "My carpets was dirty and remained dirty..They solution is not good at all this is what they did!! Am I a pissed costumer yes I am!! After using awesome and..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."