They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty.I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in the home.
We never wore our shoes in the home BUT! I had never moved the furniture when I cleaned my rugs. So when the furniture was moved you could see how dark it was from dust and dirt that had settle under there. The men who did my rug Ezekiel (He spelt it differently) and Jorge (Horhay).
Any way I had 1,880 square foot of carpet. No stains just needed to be cleaned because of people coming in removing their shoes at the doorways. Also dust on a beige rug looks very dirty after a few years. It was 8 rooms, walk-in closet, hallway and stairs.
They called me in less then 50 minutes to say they were done. I said you can't be done! He said they were done. I called the main office and said there is NO WAY they could do all of my rugs in 50 minutes and when I got to the house Ezekiel said Jorge does the rooms in less than 5 minutes per room (only Jorge does the cleaning).
I asked how many houses do you do in a day he said 6. I looked at my rug and all they had done was get my carpets wet. Where the dust under the furniture had been looked like mud because if you put water on it dust it looks dark and muddy. I put a towel on the spot and it came up dirty.
I took pictures of me rubbing the towel on the rug and turning it over. I told them I could not run with my vacuum cleaner and get this whole room done in 5 minutes. I looked online and it says it takes 20 minutes on average per room. DON"T use these guys...I had to call the manager MOE who told me he did rooms in 5-7 minutes and I told him then you didn't clean the rugs just like my home.
They sent over 2 other guys the next day and they cleaned the carpet. The stairs still need to have the under part of the steps done (online it shows them cleaning this part and I asked the second guys to do it but...) I am letting this go. I have never been so unhappy with a carpet cleaning service. We are selling our home so we wanted the carpet to done right.
We have rentals and have used other carpets services but never had a rug that ended up not being cleaned. The first crew only got it wet! I don't have a way to put the pictures on this review so I will try Google to see if I can let everyone see how my carpet looked. Stanley Steemer is about how many homes they can do per day...And I spent almost $400.00 on the carpet!
Shame on you...You need to live up the this great reputation the commercials on T.V.give you.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I dont have anything to add here
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."