Eugene, Oregon
2.0

Our neighbors get their carpet cleaned several times a year, and it is always a miserable experience for us because every one of their truck mounted cleaning systems practically drives us out of our home with all the unnecessary generator ?noise.

What must it be like to WORK for Stanley Steemer?!

Our neighbors get their carpet cleaned several times a year, and it is always a miserable experience for us because every one of their truck mounted cleaning systems practically drives us out of our home with all the unnecessary generator ? noise.

What must it be like to WORK for Stanley Steemer?!

Reason of review: not neighborly.

Preferred solution: modify equipment for noise.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Melville, New York, United States #1351331

I agree.Just had them at my neighbors it was 65 dB inside my house and close to 90 outside.

Droaning on for over an hour. They need to abide by the appropriate noise by laws. I have no problem with the noise but when it his 65 DB inside my house thats unacceptable.

Basically it was akin to having a garbage disposal truck running outside constantly.Total BS

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #994748

It's just a engine running for a couple of hours at the most during normal hours of the day just be happy your neighbors try to be clean and find something else to complain about

cc

You just like to complain. Get a life!