Featured Not resolved
5.0

Update by user Dec 07

After my initial review - Stanley Steemer came back out with the proper tools and spot cleaned our entire tile section (then re-grouted the kitchen.) David did an amazing job. I was still uneasy the original cleaning resulted in 4 follow up appointments to get it right - but when they did - it looks great.

Original review posted by user Nov 07

There's not enough words to describe how upset I am. Let me be clear - this is not about the technicians...they did a great job - its about the BROKE equipment they used on our tile. The carpet looks great.

Upon paying (and as the tile started to dry) I noted some "streaks" in the cleaning....looking like their machine had missed a few spots. so, they came back in and started spot cleaning.

As it started to dry - the technician told me the machine he used was defective, and should have been thrown away - as it doesn't have clean brushes. We both made phone calls, and they were going to be re-dispatched out with a new piece of equipment to do the job again in an hour.

After 2 1/2 hours - I made another call and they were on the way. When they arrived, they gave me a look of discouragement, as they were sent back out with the SAME piece of equipment (of which there was no way they were going to touch the floors with that.) I hadn't been in these rooms since they left as I was super upset. We entered the kitchen to find major streaks on the floor - in every room.

One of the technicians said that there was a piece of plastic on the bottom of the equipment that was bad. I have placed calls to service department and have the managers private number. I am hoping that by tomorrow - they will have sent someone out to look at this and figure out how to make my floors look like they did - before they came out! The dirty tiles would have looked a lot better! (Again..the carpet looks great!) I will post a new review once this is resolved.

I wish I had read the review prior to choosing a carpet cleaning service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanley Steemer Tile And Grout Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 07.

Comments