I scheduled my appointment with Stanley Steemer online.The website said they would clean 3 rooms for $99.00.

While I was filling out the appointment form, it charged me $144.00, but it also said that the discount would be taken at the time of service. I had my living and dining rooms and my hall done, doesn't that make 3 rooms? But instead, they charged me $122.00 for the living and dining rooms, and $22.00 for the hall. When I asked the man about the price, he told me that was the way it was.

I told him that he was supposed to give me the 3 room discount at the time of service, but he told me he couldn't, because that was the way it was charged.

OK, well, I am smarter than I was this morning!And, ss is not getting any more of my money!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of stanley steemer carpet cleaning service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Stanley Steemer needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanley steemer carpet cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanley Steemer.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments