The crew showed up today to fulfil an internet order. one carpet and one sofa.

They saw the sofa had a 3' x 4" chaise extension on one end. They tried to raise the price and charge me for a sectional. Oldest scam in the industry. I told them they could do anything they wanted for 147 dollars.

The guy called his "boss" and came back and told me he could only clean part of the sofa. I gave them the boot. They said "sorry for the inconvenience," as if what they did was a mistake instead of a clear attempt to cheat me.

IF YOU ENGAGE STANLEY STEEMER, THE FIRST THING THEY WILL DO WHEN THEY GET INTO YOUR HOUSE IS TO TRY TO CHARGE YOU MORE, EITHER BECAUSE THE ROOM IS BIGGER, OR THE SOFA IS REALLY A SECTIONAL, OR YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FURNITURE, OR YOU DIDN'T VACUUM, OR WHATEVER. ANYONE WHO USES STANLY STEEMER DESERVES WHAT THEY GET!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of trying to cheat me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of stanley steemer cleaning service. Stanley Steemer needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanley steemer cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanley Steemer.

Comments

If reviewer had been honest up front, he would have received an accurate estimate. We've used SS several times and never been shaken down for more money than the agreed to up front.

Cochranville, Pennsylvania, United States #1073440

You clearly said yourself it was a sofa with a chase on the end. One is a sofa one is a chase. Don't matter that they fit together.

I called Stanley stemmer to clean my living room carpet !

I though they will do a deep cleaning profecional well done job...

They just put water in my carpet in less 15 minutes the got done!

My carpet still ugly!

It's ok I just lost 100 dollars in less 15 minutes!

Thanks Stanley!!