3.0

Update by user May 15

I'm video uploads its my Annie in September, she was dead 2 months after Stanley Steamer cleaned our ducts. My puffy face is how I woke up for months after.

Update by user May 15

Before and after if me and our poor dog Annie. I cry everyday over here.

Update by user May 15

I meant the day after the duct work was cleaned is when we became sick.

Update by user May 15

This is not meant to be a 4 **** review as to the job they did !

Original review posted by user May 15

They came down from Traverse City, we live in michigan. They cleaned our carpets but left them so wet they were still damp after 2 days and developed a dank sour smell.

We had to buy 2 home air purifiers to get the smell out. The very worse was they made us all, especially me and the dog very sick. The day after they cleaned we were all having problems breathing, EVERYTHING was covered in a white film, walls, windows, furniture. Im still sick, our poor dog developed severe lung issues, 5 trips to vet and we had to euthanize her, she constantly had a fever and fluid in her lungs and bronchitis.

Ive been going to allergist and ent and its still dusty in the house!!!! I will attach a picture(s) of our windows the next day,after vents were cleaned. This was done about 2 months ago. Have not contacted them, to ill to argue with them.

Dont ever let them clean you're vents, you'll rue the day you did !!!! After and before pictures .

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Job they did.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 15.

Comments