I CALLED THEM TO COME OUT TO CLEAN MY SOFA WHICH THEY ENDED UP DAMAGING ....THEY SAID I MUST BUY A PRODUCT THEY CLAIMED WAS A STAIN REMOVER ...I PURCHASED THE PRODUCT AND LATER HAD IT TESTED ...IT WAS TAP WATER !!SCAM AND BAD SERVICE !!

THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THE SERVICE IF THEY DAMAGE IT ...THEY LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I HAVE TO BUY A NEW SOFA AT MY OWN EXPENSE I CALLED THEM TO COME OUT TO CLEAN MY SOFA WHICH THEY ENDED UP DAMAGING ....THEY SAID I MUST BUY A PRODUCT THEY CLAIMED WAS A STAIN REMOVER ...I PURCHASED THE PRODUCT AND LATER HAD IT TESTED ...IT WAS TAP WATER !!

SCAM AND BAD SERVICE !!THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THE SERVICE IF THEY DAMAGE IT ...THEY LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Stanley Steemer. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Stanley Steemer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanley Steemer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1278937

If you HAD IT TESTED, post the official results. As a consumer I would like to see that you paid for the testing. Otherwise, you are typing in really big letters and exclamation points.