I am sure this company has several technicians that may act differently, but the one person I dealt with recently was very very unprofessional and quick to make me sign for services I didn't even need.I had no carpet to be steam cleaned/dried.

My home has ceramic tiles/laminate flooring. I had water leak from first floor powder room to the ceiling and walls in basement. There was no smell of mold. No flood.

The water on the floor was dried. The plumber had already stopped the water leak. So no need for Stanley steemers to spend 3 days humidifying, drying etc. But this technician from Stanley Steemers wanted me to sign an agreement quickly without knowing what i am signing.

He had already put my initials on all the pages of the contract; he did not want me to read what I had to sign.Instead, he said just "sign here and sign there, i can explain it to you later,as I was walking out the door. Initially, he stated he was only coming to scope the job. When I asked a question, he stated "oh you don't need to worry about that, we get paid directly by your insurance company (LM). I had questions and needed to speak with LM, agent (R.R).

Technician( J) replied "that claim agent (Mr.R .R) does not have anything to do with this"I mean it's not up to him, your insurance company pays us directly regardless, once you sign for us to do the work" I am not sure why or how that works, but I don't want to be pay $600 more for plumbing and another $1000 deductible or have my insurance increase, just so Stanley Steemers can place so humidifiers in my home, for 2-3 days. what I need is repairs of wet ceiling and walls, damages to items in basement . He said they can do all that, but later stated they will dry carpets, and ripe the walls.But I to find a contractor to do the work. Although the technician stated referring to the work.

The Stanley Steemer technician was only interested in getting me to sign the agreement to get stated. He talked fast and did not care about my questions or concerns regarding mold, health allegy or repairs time. He talked down at me and quicker stated he could put a lock box on my door to give them access to home, if no one was home. It is not very professional or honest to asked customer to just sign agreement that they have not read.

Technician did not explain the what services he would do for me. He had already placed my initialed on all the pages of his contract for me to sign. It is not professional to put my initial and hurry me to sign agreement i did not yet read.

I do not want to use a company that just cares about their bottom line.Customer, Columbia, MD

Review about: Stanley Steemer House Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

My 1st question, is did you sign and hire them or send them packing?