Turnaround Time

I had Stanley Steemer come to clean carpets and sofa. They left with my sofa looking like it had the measles (attached photo).

I called the manager, sent pictures to which they told me the color distortion is an optical illusion. What a terrible way to treat their customers.

Review about: Stanley Steemer Sofa Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Let me just pull out my magical carpet cleaning tool from the magical carpet cleaning truck that I drove from the magical steembase which is from the magical land of magicville. I'm sorry but this shouldn't even be a complaint the business you delt with was retarded it is discoloration from the dye in your product that you spilt on it.

No one is getting dye out...

You can bleach it but it will be white. I'm sorry ma'am but this is just ignorance and you should have gotten told better.

Hello, Disastrous experience- We feel so bad for you! We had a similar experience.

Our observation is SS believes they don't have to address these complaints. We tried to get reimbursed for their worker depositing sand, sediment and carpet fibers down a sink- clogging the house main drain--We, too, had dozens and dozens of pictures)- had the expense of a plumber (who gave a written affidavit on the damage), carpenter- and eventually a painter (details with that)- and they dumped us onto a company, CorVel Corporation- which states as it's business mission- "worker's compensation" and "health management services"- none of which has any relevance to solving Stanley Steemer's doing damage in our home.

The office we used, SS Braintree MA referred the damages done to us by their worker to that company - and after dead silence for nearly two months- they denied the claim- what a surprise! (NOT)- Of course, they denied the claim- they AREN'T a Property & Casualty Insurance company!

Duh!...Bad. Bad. We were good customers (big tippers) for five years!

We wish you the very best - but based on what we went through- I wouldn't be optimistic in getting a SS resolution. We need to let other potential customers know!

Poor business practices.

Good luck! We feel so bad for you.